Sabtu, 14 Februari 2009

The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened in My Life

Everybody in this world has their own best thing or sweet memories that can't forget in all their life included me..I also have my best thing that has ever happened in my life that I will remember it forever..When my SPM result annouced, I felt bad because I did not get the best result..But my parents tried to cheer me up..My parents plan to celebrated my SPM result at a restaurant to raise my spirit..I felt so grateful to have the family like them..I felt so proud as they willing to sacrifice on me and will be on my side althought what ever happen to me..Now my sadness were repaid as I received an offer to be a university student..

2 ulasan:

  1. I guess the best thing that has ever happened to you is we've been accepted to study in UiTM?

    BalasPadam