Isnin, 9 Mac 2009

my dream man..


wow...dream man or prince charming..everyone in this world have their own dream man that they wish to be together..so i am..my dream man is someone that love and care me more than himself..i hope i will find the person that respect older, kind, have a good financial and can make me happy..most important is the person is not a smoker bcoz i hate this type of person..for me his physical look is not important but i hope i will find a nice one..the person must sincere and loyal in our relationship..if i have the chance to choose, i will take the romantic and funny person..most important thing is my dream man will be bless by my parent..i hope so..

4 ulasan:

  1. i know u have find ur dream man....right???huhuhu...:)

    BalasPadam
  2. hope u can meet ur prince charming as soon as possible... like i do.. hehe.. (just joking)

    BalasPadam
  3. hehe as ur fren i must support u so here i pray that u can find someone that can make u hepi k.....actually i hope u to pray for me 2 hahaha...so that i can find who's i dream...

    BalasPadam
  4. Good luck in finding your prince charming..

    BalasPadam