Sabtu, 7 Februari 2009

what i would like to change about myself???

what i want to change bout myself???
a lot of thing i want 2 change..i can't count wit my lovely fingers..but d 1st thing i wan 2 change is my bad attitude or behaviour that is lazy, spoil, not independent, shy2 cat n so on..
as a student i need 2 delete d word lazy in my life if i want 2 be an xcellent student or get a 'anugerah dekan'..if i want 2 get anugerah dekan i need 2 get at least 3.5 n above..so, if i'm lazy to study i won't get anugerah dekan 4 ever in my life or until i finish my study in uitm..
spoil..spoil..spoil..i don't like my spoil behaviour coz it will show me that i'm like a childish or unmature n it's hard 4 me 2 be more independent in my life..if i want to be an xcellent student, i need to throw my shy2 cat away from my life coz it will ruin my future..
that's all..

1 ulasan: