Isnin, 5 Januari 2009

my experience as a UiTM student

hi.....my name is Tengku Noor Azieda..juz call me ieda..i'm a student of uitm n taking Diploma Accountancy Information System..this is my 1st entry..my lecturer miss syaz ask me to create a blog for her subject that is BEL 120..so,it is d blog..it's cool to b an uitm student..i'm glad to b here..this place is quite far from a city but its view is very peaceful..1stly i come here i feel bored coz i don't hve friend here..at last i meet a new friend that are liza, asy, fatin, amy n so on la..its really exciting to b here..there are a beach, lake n hill..my room number is 224 at redang 3..i'm taking 7 sbject include my koko..for koko i'm a member of kesatriaan negara..i'm afraid if my skin turn into black after join kesatriaan negara..

1 ulasan:

  1. Your skin wouldn't turn black, dear. You might get a bit darker, but not black. Ops..

    BalasPadam